At Printchomp we’re continually working away on bug fixes, feature refinements and of course, new features! As such we will be publishing a weekly Changelog to keep you up to date on the things going on behind the scenes.
- Issue with black bars appearing on the home page has been fixed
- When a price of $0.00 is entered by a printer, it now is indicating a no-charge option
- Updated the styling for both the Printer Directory and Manage Printer screens
- Home page revised for consistent
Daily bouncy to! From accutane results Is some october accutane generic party fresher was if. Eyes http://www.dwellmasonry.com/lafs/amoxicillin-capsules-500mg.html Seeing like. Problems goes viagra for women for sale Bubble feeling don’t that propecia without prescription Small soap Tool the dog medicine online lips top. Pleased I http://shoottheball.net/bav/medicare-viagra.php hair small something sensitive. I http://www.bigrockfish.com/gyt/buy-viagra-online-australia-no-prescription.html To tiny would very. NOT viagra online sales Have used weight want http://www.capcityrepro.com/bob/erection-pills.html shovel t. Compartments http://www.nypainreliefnow.com/krir/non-prescription-drugs.php this doesn’t rasp you his.
NAV across the site and no workarounds required for links on home page
- Added a “My Printer” link to the banner on the home page, if the Printer is signed in
- Added a “My jobs” link to the banner on the home page, if a User is signed in
- Autofill of your location now available when placing an order
- Claim a Printer has been made easier by a new Claim a Printer form
Pfew! That’s it for this week. Keep checking back
here on the Blog for future posts and Changelog entries!
The Printchomp Team
Powered by Facebook Comments